Belize - Belize News - - Great Belize Productions - Belize Breaking News
Home » Disasters » San Pedro Mechanic Loses Everything in Fire
Dec 28, 2015

San Pedro Mechanic Loses Everything in Fire

A San Pedro mechanic is tonight homeless after the wooden structure he once called home was gutted by fire. At about five o’clock on Sunday morning, thirty-four year old Ricardo Valladarez woke up to the smell of smoke and realized that his Escalante Subdivision house was on fire. The twenty-four by twenty-six wooden structure with a garage and a store room was completely destroyed by fire, including three vehicles that were at being repaired. Reports are that the fire department responded forty-five minutes later to the location and ran out of water. Valladarez reports that the house and its contents were not insured.

Viewers please note: This Internet newscast is a verbatim transcript of our evening television newscast. Where speakers use Kriol, we attempt to faithfully reproduce the quotes using a standard spelling system.

Advertise Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login