Belize - Belize News - Channel5Belize.com - Great Belize Productions - Belize Breaking News
Home » Featured, People & Places » Shocked by electricity then plunges to the ground
Aug 19, 2013

Shocked by electricity then plunges to the ground

Sometime around four-fifteen, a crew of construction workers was on the rooftop of Sunset Suite located at the end of Barrier Reef Drive in downtown San Pedro. Apparently a zinc hit one of the high tension wires of B.E.L. Residents in the area say that after being violently shocked, a construction worker fell from the fourth floor of the building to the ground.  A local tour company assisted the victim with oxygen until he was taken to the Doctor Otto San Pedro Polyclinic He was later airlifted to Belize City in a critical condition. We will have an update on the victim’s condition on tomorrow’s newscast.

Be Sociable, Share!


Viewers please note: This Internet newscast is a verbatim transcript of our evening television newscast. Where speakers use Kriol, we attempt to faithfully reproduce the quotes using a standard spelling system.

Advertise Here

Leave a Reply

CAPTCHA Image
*